Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/priscillabennett.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-theme-json.php on line 1091
Does your partner:
- Expect you to spend all of your time with him or to “check in” with and let him know where you are?
- Act extremely jealous and/or possessive of you?
- Isolate you by controlling where you go, who you see and talk to, what you wear?
- Treat you with disrespect and put you down?
- Put down your friends and family, your dreams, ideas and/or goals?
- Lose his temper frequently over little things?
- Make you feel as if you are walking on eggshells to keep the peace?
- Make threats to hurt you, leave you, hurt your pets, destroy your property and/or commit suicide if you don’t do what he wants?
- Play mind games or make you feel guilty?
- Refuse to take responsibility for his actions? Blame you, drugs or alcohol, his boss, parents, etc. for his behavior?